1/2 inch Gold Reflective Fire pit glass and Fireplace Glass is on the “Reserve List.”
The 1/2 Gold Reflective is made of a Clear Glass that has an interior layer of the precious metal on the inside of the glass with a Silver Mirrored Reflective surface on the other side.
When it comes to going All out and Making a statement the bar does not get any higher than Gold in your fire.
The 1/2 inch Gold Reflective is a show stopper as a solid color reflecting an extremely Clean and Regent appeal however this color also blends extremely nicely with our 1/2 inch Copper Reflective for a Tuscan Treasure contrast appeal.
The 1/2 inch Gold Reflective fire pit glass and fireplace glass can also be blended with its smaller sibling the 1/4 inch Gold Reflective. This combination will transform your fireplace or fire pit into a sparkling Jewelry Box protected by the Flickering flames that will be on display.
1/2″ Gold reflective Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass Specifications
- Material:Highly Tempered Toughened Safety glass free of any toxic films and/or laminates. Available in a wide variety of colors that are each HAND CRAFTED for Ultimate Brilliance, Shine and Sparkle.
- Type: Highly Reflective Mirrored Glass Pieces
- Color: A visual blend resembling true gold jewelry mixed with a Silvery Mirror on Clear Diamond 1/2 inch Fire Glass.
- Compatibility:Gold reflective fire glass is designed for use In any vented gas fire place, outdoor fire pit, firebowl and other gas fire features.
- Warnings: Do NOT use fire glass in any fireplace that in non vented.
- Fire Glass is Suggested for use in vented fireplace’s and outdoor fire pits ONLY.
- Not sure if your fireplace is vented? If your fireplace has a chimney that vents through your roof it has adequate venting to use fire glass. If you are uncertain if your fireplace is vented we suggest consulting the manufacturer of the fireplace to confirm or a local contractor or chimney sweep company in your area.
- Size: 1/2 inch in thickness which represents a minimum.
- Average actual size will measure between 1/2 inch – 1 inch.
- Weight: All Fire Glass is Sold in one pound increments
- Quantity Required: Fire features vary in size so the suggested quantity required for your project will be determined based on the measurements of your fireplace or fire pit. Measure the length and width of your unit and enter your measurements into our Fire Glass calculator to quickly determine how many pounds of Fire Pit Glass or Fireplace Glass you will need to complete your job to perfection.
- Heat Output:Considerabley More Heat output than other typical options in a gas fireplace including: artifical logs, lava rocks, gravel stones, vermiculite, artificial embers and other common alternatives used regularly in a gas fireplace.
- Glass is a great conductor of heat. Using Fire Glass will increase the heat output vs. any of the alternatives listed above.
- Quality Control: Our company provides Extreme Focus on producing the Highest Quality Hand Perfected Fire Glass pieces available. Our extensive hand crafting process pin points and eliminates any scraps, edges, dull pieces and/or fire glass pieces with scratched reflective surfaces. Our quality control process is the most detailed in the industry assuring that your fire glass pieces are consistent in size, jewel like in appearance and free of dust, dirt and any contaminates.
- Highest quality is always guaranteed.
- Cleaning: No Cleaning or Maintenance is Ever Required when installed as directed.
- Installation: 1/2 inch Gold Reflective Fire Pit Glass and Fireplace Glass is Simple to install in any vented gas fireplace or outdoor fire pit. Never cover the gas burner pipe with any material other than fire glass to ensure proper operation and preserve color.
Use of any other foreign material